Wednesday, 4 June 2014

an effort to write what everyone feels but never express..

hello friends, i am Aakanksha Uday. i am starting my career today, here at blogger.com. i would try to share my feelings. what i see and what i understand? what i feel and how i react? My life is not adventurous or famous like many others. I am a simple girl with simple thoughts, simple feelings, simple ideas. Extraordinary! Not at all. I may not matter to others but my existence, that matters to me at least. i love my parents the most in this world. They are my world. I see my future with them only. i want to get everything in my life just to give that to my parents. i have one elder brother cum best buddy.

that's it! this my life...sweet, little and "simple". But is it boring then? Not at all. i don't let it be like this. But how? i ll discuss about it but not today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment